- A soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells which provides users more versatility for strength training and rehab exercises.
- Hand-held, ball shaped weights allow for unilateral or bilateral exercise progression, easy use with balance training and stabilisation exercises or with a rebounder or mini trampoline for plyometrics.
- A compelling alternative to neoprene, vinyl or coated dumbbells, they are unique because the size of the ball, with a diameter of 4.5 inches, does not increase as weight increases, allowing for a consistent and functional grip. This allows for either unilateral or bilateral exercise progressions, either independently, or with a partner.
- Ideal for older adults, people with arthritis or limited grasping ability, and people in toning, shaping and sport-specific programs.
- Includes a guide that demonstrates proper exercises for a variety of applications.
Tan / Ultra Thin - 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
Yellow / Thin - 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
Red / Medium - 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Green / Heavy - 2.0 kg (4.4 lb)
Blue / Extra Heavy - 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Black / Special Heavy - 3.0 kg (6.6 lb)